ATX assists clients with both the design and development of system integrations.
The design process puts a major focus on company specific needs and goals to ensure that the planned integrations meet the specific business needs and utilize appropriate technologies based on the client systems architecture. From a development perspective, ATX develops robust integrations leveraging a variety of frameworks and toolsets based on the client’s technology environment.
Staying ahead of the curve and ensuring that your business is using the latest technologies can be difficult. ATX can help!
Our team of experienced professionals can help you develop a technical strategy that meets your specific needs. We can help you identify the latest technologies, assess your current capabilities, and develop a plan to implement the necessary changes.
We also provide ongoing support and guidance as you implement your technical strategy. We can help you troubleshoot problems, identify new opportunities, and stay up-to-date on the latest trends.
If you’re looking to improve your technical capabilities, contact us today to learn more about our technical development services.
Our team of experts can help you automate your business processes and improve efficiency.
We offer a wide range of services, including:
• Process analysis and documentation
• Robotic process automation (RPA)
• Artificial intelligence (AI)
• Machine learning
• Natural language processing
We can help you identify areas where automation can be applied, develop and implement automation solutions, and monitor and optimize your automated processes.
Need help automating your business processes and improving efficiency?
• Assessment of current and future data flow focusing on the functional specifications
• Facilitate design meetings between user community, third parties, and IT
• Ensure design model aligns with company goals and that the planned approach fits within the existing system environment
• Develop custom integrations utilizing appropriate technologies based on the client environment including integrations to and from both cloud and on-premise systems
• Evaluate, select, and implement middleware software solutions
• Developed integrations take a long-term view focused on support, controls, and risk mitigation